Warehouse Operative ** Near Hatfield
- JOB TYPE
- Permanent Vacancies
Date posted: April 8, 2021
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Location: Near Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 per annum (dependent upon experience)
Contract: Full Time, Permanent – (7.30/8.00am – 4.00 pm Monday to Thursday / Friday 3.00 pm Finish)
Do you have previous warehouse / picking and packing experience?
Do you have great attention to detail and are good with numbers?
An Independent Company in Hertfordshire are recruiting for a warehouse operative, Picker & Packer to join their established team, within a busy warehouse environment.
Due to experiencing a busy period, our client is expanding their small team to assist with expected growth in the future!
Although having a Forklift Truck Driver License / Counterbalance would be highly beneficial, this company are willing to train the right person to achieve this Licence. So, with this in mind you must be happy to work towards this goal and not be afraid of hard, manual labour
• Counterbalance licence is highly advantageous.
• Previous Picking and packing is essential
• Must be numerical and familiar with a tape measure.
• Confident with good attention to detail
• Must be happy to work in a very fast paced and physically demanding environment.
• You will be responsible for ensuring all orders are correctly picked, packed, and correctly dispatched using job sheets.
• Using tape measures to cut materials to size correctly and accurately, measuring in metric and imperial
• Making sure all deliveries are ready to dispatch on time
• 21 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday and 3 days for Christmas
• Covid Secure, open plan warehouse
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Smart10 Recruitment Group, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days if you have been shortlisted.