- JOB TYPE
- Temporary Vacancies & Fixed Term Contracts
Date posted: September 9, 2020
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Salary: Between £8.40 - £8.92
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent
Working Hours: Alternate Shifts on a weekly basis: Monday to Friday 8am-5.30pm & Monday to Friday 11.30am-9.00pm
Our global, well known client who recently moved to the Biggleswade area a newly built state of the art warehouse, are now looking to recruit within their friendly Warehouse Team on a temporary to permanent basis.
We are looking for candidates who enjoy working in a varied warehouse role which includes labelling and packing various products.
Having supported this company for the last few years we can assure you this is not a role you would want to miss out on. They provide a friendly, welcoming team who are all there to create a great working environment especially for new team members. As well as a brand new warehouse environment, they have fantastic break room facilities and a canteen with tea and coffee readily available!
• You will have previous experience in a similar role
• Be available immediately to start employment
• Enjoy working in a production or warehouse environment
• Adapt well to new ideas and procedures
Unloading and loading of products
Labelling products as required
Packaging of products
Learning new lay out of Warehouse
Working as a team and independently
• Immediate start dates
• 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Parking is provided on site
• Brand new warehouse environment