Trainee Sales Negotiator
- JOB TYPE
- Permanent Vacancies
Date posted: August 5, 2020
A traditional and independent run Estate Agency is looking for a trainee Sales Negotiator to join their growing team.
We are looking for a friendly, hard-working individual who has a keen interest and passion for the Property Market. This is a full time, permanent position where the successful candidate will benefit from in-house training and working closely alongside their Senior staff.
Job Title: Trainee Sales Negotiator
Full Time: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm (and one in three Saturdays 9am to 5pm)
Salary: up to £17,000 p.a Plus OTE
Duties will include registering applicants, booking property viewings and valuations, conducting viewings in person, negotiating offers and providing a strong contribution with the progression of each property sale.
Skills/ Essential Qualifications:
• Good written & verbal communication
• Be able to demonstrate an aptitude for selling
• Show an ability to work within a team based busy environment
• Be organised
• Friendly & approachable
• Show good attention to detail
• Must have a full UK driving license
• Achieved Grade C or above in GCSE Maths
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: Up to 17,000.00 per year
On Target Commission