- JOB TYPE
- Permanent Vacancies
Date posted: May 12, 2021
Are you an experienced Technical Engineer looking for a new challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual with proven experience in technical project delivery!
You will be supporting an established business within a regulated environment, to ensure high quality technical project and support services for the EMEA region, ensuring user and project requirements are met.
Job Title: Technical Engineer
Salary: £32,500 per annum (£65,000 pro rata)
Contract: 6 month Fixed Term Contract, Full Time
• Degree level or equiv. in relevant subject e.g., Computer Science/IT
• Microsoft Certified Solution Associate or equivalent
• Technical project delivery experience is essential
• Experience within a regulated industry is highly advantageous
• Experience in integrating solutions with Microsoft and third party systems to meet business objectives
• Proven Microsoft, Exchange and infrastructure administration skills
• Understanding of migration tools and methodologies
• Experienced in an ITIL environment with incident and change management
Lead on implementation IT projects including implementation of a Desk Booking System
Monitor and maintain regional IT systems including O365, Azure, Active Directory, Service, Backup Systems, Software deployment and more
Work closely with EMEA IT members and third part providers to delivery cost effective, quality projects and services
Exposure to storage, hypervisors, networking
Managing project change and introduction into BAU
Ensure incidents and change requests are completed within set SLAs
Prioritise incidents based on business impact
Handle escalated issues
Use problem management tools for root cause analysis
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Smart10 Recruitment Group, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days if you have been shortlisted.