Senior Recruitment Consultant
- JOB TYPE
- Permanent Vacancies
- Welwyn Garden City
Date posted: August 23, 2020
Job Title: Senior Recruitment Consultant
Location: Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 p.a
Contract: Permanent | Full Time 8.30am to 5.30pm
The smart10 team are now recruiting for their next Senior Recruitment Consultant to join their team!
This position will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to run and manage their own desk in a specified sector, work closely with other consultants and join an established desk with a portfolio of loyal candidates and clients.
Our team are passionate about providing a service of excellence to all the people and businesses we support. We have won many accolades and awards over the years and we are recognised locally as an Award Winning Independent Recruitment Consultancy with ambitious plans for the future!
To manage, support and develop direct reports within the individual business sector, thus maximising profitability for your desk
To support the Managing Director in all areas of Operations and to take accountability in their absence.
To be an Ambassador for the company, representing the business in a positive manner.
To manage the 3 Recruitment Cycles – Client, Candidate and Jobs thus maximising the number of Candidates placed into Permanent employment.
• Manage existing Client relationships in order to maintain and grow the business we have with them
• Constantly seek new business opportunities through proactive development through varied methods i.e. Client Meetings, Phone Calls, Spec Calls, Emails etc.
• Cross-sell the services offered by Smart10
• Constantly assess how Smart10 can add additional value to our Clients
• Follow up all Business leads
• Conduct Candidate Interviews and Registrations, by phone or face to face, to fully understand the needs of our Candidates
• Update and maintain the candidate database, through regular liaison, thus ensuring that all records are accurate
• Discuss relevant job opportunities with candidates before submitting them to Clients
• Ensure all Candidates have Eligibility to Work in the UK and that records are maintained
• Ensure all other Legislation i.e. GDPR, Agency Worker Regulations etc. are followed
• Fully understand the requirements of the Clients vacancies and to proactively manage the recruitment process from start to finish
• To match to the vacancies efficiently and effectively - quality not quantity
• Prepare and advertise new job vacancies on all relevant internet-based media
• Thoroughly prepare Candidates for interview, manage their feedback and the resignation process where relevant
• Format candidate CVs into our format
Able to lead by example
A great team player!
Inquisitive in nature with the ability to actively listen
Excellent customer service and quality standards
The willingness to go above and beyond for our Candidates and Clients
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Strength of character and a good sense of humor helps!
• Negotiable (dependant on experience)
• Holiday - 21 days per year rising by 1 day per full Calendar year worked to a max of 25 days
• Monthly Commission with un-capped earning potential
• Ad-hoc Incentives
• Company Pension Scheme
• Employee Assistant Programme
• Free Parking on-site, Paid Millage