- GS /AM
- JOB TYPE
- Permanent Vacancies
Date posted: February 23, 2021
Title: Sales Negotiator
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 pa, depending on experience (+ OTE £30,000 - £40,000)
Contract: Mon-Friday 8:30:am – 6:00pm and 1 in every 3 Saturdays required
Independent run Estate Agency is looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator to join their growing team.
We are looking for a friendly, hard-working individual who has a keen interest and passion for the Property Market. This is a full time, permanent position where the successful candidate will benefit from in-house training and working closely alongside their Senior staff.
Purpose of Role:
Duties will include registering applicants, booking property viewings and valuations, conducting viewings in person, negotiating offers, and providing a strong contribution to the progression of each property sale.
• Gather information about a property, arrange for pictures to be taken
• Meet with clients and assess their requirements
• Conduct client viewings
• Market and advertise the property
• Reach sales targets for the company
• Deal with phone & email queries
• Liaise with all interested parties (solicitors, mortgage brokers etc).
• Arrange for clients to sign the contract once the sale is made
• Maintain contact with clients after they have settled in to make sure everything runs smoothly
• Build a client base in your area
• Keep your administrative records updated
• Good written & verbal communication
• Be able to demonstrate an aptitude for selling
• Show an ability to work within a team based busy environment
• Be organised
• Have listing experience
• Friendly & approachable
• Show good attention to detail
• Must have a full UK driving license
• Achieved Grade C or above in GCSE Maths
Gather information about a property, arrange for pictures to be taken
Meet with clients and assess their requirements
Conduct client viewings
Market and advertise the property
Reach sales targets for the company
Deal with phone & email queries
Liaise with all interested parties (solicitors, mortgage brokers etc).
Arrange for clients to sign the contract once the sale is made
Maintain contact with clients after they have settled in to make sure everything runs smoothly
Build a client base in your Region
Keep your administrative records updated
• Competitive Salary!
• On Target Commission