- JOB TYPE
- Permanent Vacancies
- St Albans
Date posted: May 23, 2021
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £30,000 pa Plus OTE
Contract: Full Time, Monday to Friday
Offering a tailor made service within the UK and overseas, our client is looking for an experienced and successful Sales Executive to join their team during their next stage of development.
After a number of decades of innovation and growth, this opportunity will provide many opportunities to effectively communicate our client’s vision and strategies, to their expanding client base.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Sales Professional, who is looking for the next stage in their career progression.
• Generous Commission (Approx £45,000 OTE)
• Contribution Pension
• Competitive basic salary
• Extensive industry and sales training offered to the successful applicant, to ensure they achieve appropriate targets
• Sales experience at a senior level, able to successfully negotiate new business gains (typically £15-£20K plus)
• Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
• A proven New business sales background
• The ability to make structured & effective cold calls through to closing the deal
• Strong organisational & administrative skills
• IT and computer literate
• Strong tenacity & work ethic
• Good Team player
• Language (French or German) would be an advantage - but not essential.
Researching and identifying suitable manufactures and industries to target, this will include both existing and prospective clients, from pro-active business development activities.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Smart10 Recruitment Group, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days if you have been shortlisted.
Smart10 is a multi-award-winning specialist recruitment consultancy focused on the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements across a select group of business sectors. In order to keep up to date and search for all our active jobs, please visit our website, like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram or LinkedIn.