- JOB TYPE
- Permanent Vacancies
Date posted: July 2, 2021
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Contract: full time,
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm, plus one rostered 5.30 pm finish per week. 1 hour for lunch and two 15 minutes breaks per day.
An innovative business who are a market leader in their field, are actively recruiting for a Sales Administrator initially on a 12-month maternity contract, with the possibility of permanent employment.
Having built up a fantastic client portfolio over 30 years, our client is now seeking a Sales Administrator to join their thriving Customer Support team.
The role will be initially office based for about 4 months, then the successful candidate may have the option to work from home on a part time basis.
• May suit a graduate or equivalent.
• Previous customer service / administration experience is desirable.
• Proactive, motivated and great willingness to learn new skills
• Team player
• Confident and professional telephone manner
Handling incoming calls
Making some outbound calls
Liaison with customers daily
Supporting a team of 3 field sales professionals with all admin duties
Processing purchase orders
• Annual salary reviews
• Immediate start dates available
• 25 Days annual leave plus 8 days for the bank holidays
• Pension Scheme
• Subsidised private medical health care cover
• Free on-site parking