PPC Digital Marketing Specialist
- JOB TYPE
- Permanent Vacancies
- Welwyn Garden City
Date posted: March 3, 2021
Job Title: PPC Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Welwyn Garden City – Office based!
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 pa
Contract: Permanent / Full Time (Monday to Friday)
The Role, The Company:
We’re looking for an experienced PPC Digital Marketing Specialist, to join a growing business in the Heart of Welwyn Garden City.
Someone with e-com experience and a good, positive, can-do attitude, would fit in well within this thriving business. The successful candidate must be able to work on own initiative, and will be reporting directly to the company Managing Director.
This opportunity will allow the successful candidate to join a brand new team, which will consist of two Marketing professionals initially.
This position will be office based in their brand new state of the art (Covid-secure) facility!
• Expert experience & knowledge required using Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads and so on
• Understanding of the sales funnel process, such as FACEBOOK / Social Media Advertising etc.
• B2C Experience in digital marketing is essential!
• Advanced communication and time management skills are essential for this position, as well as being able to work on your own initiative and innovation
• Mathematically & commercially astute
• Review, prepare, propose & amend marketing strategy on a regular basis, to suit business requirements and planned growth
• Proven track record in acquiring profitable targeting leads through paid digital advertising, is a MUST for this position!
Creating, manage and optimise PPC campaigns across multiple platforms. (Adwords, Facebook and so on)
Must be able to integrate with parallel marketing strategies within the business, and adapt to growing demand
Expert level tracking, alongside analysing traffic, with a view to manage and adjust marketing campaigns to ensure a healthy return on investment
Must be committed to continuous professional development, to continually learn the latest digital software available, proposing cutting edge innovative to new strategies
Daily reporting on activities and planning on a daily basis
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you within the next 7 days. We may contact you about other potential vacancies too, should we feel these are suited to you. If you do not hear back from us, please take it that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.