- JOB TYPE
- Permanent Vacancies
Date posted: June 21, 2021
JOB TITLE: Office Manager
SALARY: £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
CONTRACT: Permanent / full time
This opportunity will offer the successful candidate to be accountable for the Sales, Technical and Administration teams. You will be working for fast-growing company with excellent reputation within the local area. The right candidate will be a self-starter and a team player.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Previous experience within an office management/ team leader role
• Experience working within a fast-paced environment
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Excel
• Highly organised and strong administration skills
• Experience of dealing with a variety of customer issues
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Proven leadership skills, with the ability to coach and motivate others.
Support the Internal Sales team with their KPIs.
Managing levels of stock within the warehouse
Assisting HR with recruitment
Supporting the MD with hotel/ travel arrangements
Handle escalated customer queries/ complaints
Deal with fleet management
Responsible for the up-keep of the office
Hold team meetings when required
• 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
• Quarterly bonus incentives based on growth
• Company pension
• On site parking