- JOB TYPE
- Temporary Vacancies & Fixed Term Contracts
Date posted: July 9, 2021
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Borehamwood (Currently remote based, subject to change following government guidance)
Contract: Full Time, 12 Month Contract (Maternity Cover)
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 17:00
Are you a talented Marketing Executive?
Are you experienced in E-marketing, SEO and copy writing?
Do you have an eye for photography / videography and knowledge of Photoshop?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a well-established, nationwide company, who are in the healthcare sector.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Email Marketing experience - use of platforms such as Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, Dotmailer or similar.
• Experienced in content creation, copy writing and SEO skills.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft packages.
• Knowledge / understanding of Photoshop or similar platforms.
Writing and creating content for marketing platforms.
Organising / attending marketing events.
Producing marketing material to update company website, brochures and press releases.
Designing and creating content to utilize e-marketing platforms.
Providing support to multiple departments on implementing advertising techniques.
• 33 days annual leave plus bank holidays and your birthday off!
• Wellbeing support
• Career development and training
• Company events such as summer BBQ’s!
• Pension contribution
• Life Assurance
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Smart10 Recruitment Group, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days if you have been shortlisted.