- JOB TYPE
- Permanent Vacancies
Date posted: July 23, 2020
Job Title: IT Helpdesk
Salary: £30,000 per annum, dependant on experience
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: Monday-Friday | Shift Patterns between 8am & 6pm daily (on a weekly rotation)
You will be working on behalf of a business on-site at their client’s premises in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
Reporting directly to the Site Team Leader, you will bring solid experience with you and supporting the internal business with a range of software and hardware issues.
Interviews will be held via telephone for the 1st stage and a video conference call for the 2nd stage.
• Investigating technical issues on site either face to face, via phone or via e-mail
• Utilising ticketing system to ensure all SLAs and KPI’s are met
• Delivering a range of 1st/ 2nd line customer support
• Supporting and maintaining desktops, server and network infrastructure for multiple clients
• Windows 10 or alike certification is essential
• Previous experience within an MSP environment beneficial (but not essential)
• Solid background within IT Helpdesk support
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you soon. Good luck with your application!