Corporate Tax Manager / Senior
- JOB TYPE
- Permanent Vacancies
Date posted: July 23, 2020
Job Title: Corporate Tax Manager / Senior
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Salary: £40,000-60,000 per annum, depending on experience
Contract: Full time - Monday to Friday
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Tax-focussed Accountant to join a very personable and flexible team within a Top Accountancy firm, that has seen extraordinary growth over the years and is still growing!
You will take on a tax-specific role to support on a range of tax services across the business.
There are also excellent long-term progression routes available with this role for the right candidate.
• Support a very mixed client base including property, manufacturing, care homes etc.
• Support the Corporate Tax Partner in managing their larger corporate clients with all tax matters
• Generally assisting the office across a broad range of tax work including corporation tax, personal tax, inheritance tax etc.
• ACCA/ACA Qualified
• Tax specific qualifications e.g. CTA (ideal, but not essential)
• Solid mixed tax experience including corporation, personal, inheritance etc.
• Accountancy practice experience is essential
• Recent work experience specifically within corporation tax
• Experience supporting Owner Managed Businesses
• Enthusiastic individual able to support less experienced members of staff
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you soon. Good luck with your application!