Business Development Manager
- JOB TYPE
- Permanent Vacancies
- North Hertfordshire
Date posted: July 4, 2020
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: North Hertfordshire (role is UK wide with a focus on Greater London)
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + OTE
Contract: Permanent – Full Time
Working Hours: Monday – Friday | 9:00 – 5:30
Do you have extensive software sales experience with a proven track record of successful results?
Do you have a client portfolio to bring to a new business?
Are you well connected and knowledgeable within the industry with a hunger for success and progression?
If your answer is ‘YES’ to the above questions – This new permanent vacancy maybe of interest to you………
My client is seeking a Business Development Manager to work with clients UK Wide. You will be resilient, knowledgeable and articulate to succeed in this role.
• Building a new business pipeline of sales with a view to secure new business
• Managing key accounts and maintaining relationships
• Coordinating leads generated by the wider team and assessing sales opportunities
• Driving new products and services to hit sales targets
• Ensuring clients are renewing software and service contracts
• Must have experience within the IT software sector
• Must have extensive experience as a Sales Lead or Manager
Additional Information & Benefits:
• 20 – 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Commission and bonus structure
• Free Parking
• Company Pension
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you soon. Good luck with your application!