Business Development Manager
- JOB TYPE
- Permanent Vacancies
- Welwyn Garden City
Date posted: February 5, 2023
Smart10 are one of the most exciting and dynamic recruitment businesses in Hertfordshire and we are growing!! We are now seeking a passionate and tenacious Business Development Manager to help us achieve our ambitious and exciting growth plans.
This role operates at both a strategic and hands-on level, with the successful candidate responsible for developing our Business Development strategy and playing a key role in the overall business strategy.
What we offer:
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 pa (OTE £60,000+)
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Permanent Full Time, 8.30am to 5.30pm
What we are looking for:
• Strong communication skills; oral and written.
• Demonstrable experience in developing new business clients and developing existing business accounts.
• Strong client relationship management skills
• Effective time management, planning and organisational skills.
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills
• Resilient, pro-active, forward thinking and visionary.
• Must love sales and have a ‘Winning Mindset’.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously.
• Be able to work effectively on own initiative.
• Enjoys working within a fast-paced targeted environment, which is fun and rewarding, where no two days are the same!
Ideally you will have recruitment experience and knowledge of the markets in which we operate, although we will consider people from other backgrounds with B2B experience.
Ownership of the Business Development Strategy
Understanding client requirements at both a strategic and tactical level
Building strong commercial and long-term relationships with prospects and clients
Identifying, researching, and targeting new clients
To identify new opportunities for product development within designated market sectors
Work collaboratively with other business areas to leverage opportunity and develop joined-up propositions.
Conducting sales meetings and presentations with prospective clients
Manage and mentor members of the sales team
• Uncapped commission structure
• Annual team-based bonus
• Company away days
• Free onsite parking
• Day off for your birthday
• Unique reward & recognition schemes
• Employee Assistant Programme
• Director’s lunches and team breakfasts
• Professional and personal development
• Volunteering opportunities through our charity partnerships
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a company where you can make a real difference. If you want to be part of our amazing journey, and believe you possess the skills, attributes, values and passion we are looking for, please send your CV in the strictest confidence.