- JOB TYPE
- Permanent Vacancies
Date posted: July 23, 2020
Job Title: Audit Manager
Location: Letchworth, Hertfordshire
Salary: up to £52,000 p.a
Contract: Permanent, Full Time | 37.5 per week
Our client in Letchworth are currently looking to recruit an ACCA/ACA Qualified Audit Manager, to join their audit department providing audit services to a range of different sized clients across a number of different industries.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with audit experience to step up from a supervisory capacity, to management level. The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with clients, managing relationships, organising and managing audit seniors , juniors and overseeing / reviewing working papers. You will work closely with the Senior Audit Manager and the RI’s in the department, having regular contact with both partners & clients.
We are looking for someone who enjoys audit, loves a daily challenge and can make a big difference to their growing team.
• A self-motivated individual who is keen to progress within their organisation long term
• ACCA/ACA qualified
• Audit experience is essential
• Strong technical knowledge of corporate accounting & audit matters (For example;. UK GAAP, FRS102, IFRS & ISA’s), coupled with a proven ability to act as a technical resource and first point of contact for other team members
• Good IT skills & knowledge of CCH Pro Audit & Accounts Production would be an advantageous
• Some supervisory experience is desirable, there is the opportunity to progress to management level within this role
• The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills (written & verbal) as well as being able to actively engage with a variety of clients and the wider team
• Ability to foresee issues & find workable solutions to problems encountered, would be a great advantage
• An ability to review existing systems & processes, and be able to make suggestions for improvements would be advantageous!
The role is based in our client’s Letchworth office, but due to COVID-19 it is likely that much of the day-to-day work will be done remotely (for the short term). This position also consists of visiting clients in person and these are predominately based in Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire & Cambridgeshire with the occasional client visit into London.
Normal hours of work are 37.5 per week, and these are expected to be done within our office hours which are Monday to Friday, between 8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. We have a flexible working policy, which essentially means that you can tailor your working hours to fit your needs, and your department subject to approval from your line manager.
• Pay commensurate with experience
• 25 days’ annual leave
• Free car parking on-site
• Flexible working, 37.5 hours per week between 8am and 6pm
• Regular social events
• Loyalty programme.