- JOB TYPE
- Temporary Vacancies & Fixed Term Contracts
Date posted: May 27, 2021
Job Title: Administrator
Location: Near Baldock
Salary: £20,000 per annum - £23,000 per annum
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
Hours: 9.00 – 5.30 pm with 1 hour lunch
Are you available immediately for work?
Are you an experienced Administrator?
Are you happy to travel between sites (could be over an hour away)?
A well-established family run business are actively recruiting for an experienced Administrator to join their growing team in their stunning offices near Baldock.
The successful candidate will have strong administration experience and MUST be able to Drive to reach the locations.
• Previous administration experience
• Proficient user of MS Office Suite
• Quality assurance and compliance experience is desirable.
• A confident telephone manner and excellent organisational skills
• Can work on their own initiative.
Supporting the technical manager with all administration duties involving the quality assurance department (training provided)
Maintain and develop the product / legal compliance requirements (full training provided)
Assist with merchandising and support the company’s exhibitions and showrooms when needed.
Dealing with customer complaints and returns
Check stock in the warehouse
Any other adhoc admin tasks
• 20 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
• Parking on site
• Pension scheme
• Mileage claimed back for travel to other sites
• Permanent position available after completion of 12 weeks.
If you feel this position could be suited to you, please apply online today by sending your CV and covering letter to the smart10 recruitment team.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Smart10 Recruitment Group, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days if you have been shortlisted.