Business Development Executive (Technology & IT Sector)
- JOB TYPE
- Temporary Vacancies & Fixed Term Contracts
Date posted: June 29, 2020
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Technology & IT Sector)
Salary: £13.00 to £15.00 per hour + Un-capped OTE
Location: Hitchin, Hertfordshire
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent Contract
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
We are looking for an experienced Business Development professional to join our client’s local offices in Hitchin, Hertfordshire.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business who have been established for over five years. With ambitious expansion plans for the future, the successful candidate will join a busy and up-beat team with the view to supporting businesses in the UK, Europe and America with their Technology Consultancy Outsourcing service.
The ideal candidate will have recent B2B Sales Experience, with a self-motivated approach to generating new business opportunities. Be pro-active, self-managed with excellent communication skills. If you have previous IT / Technology sales, this would be highly advantageous.
• Carrying out research via various channels
• Using LinkedIn and other social media platforms to gain information
• Make outbound calls to Businesses
• Update Excel and internal Databases
• Booking appointments
• Creating pipeline
• Closing Sales by telephone
• Building strong successful relationships with clients
• Computer literate, able to use Social Media for research purposes
• Experience in technical sales is beneficial, but not essential
• Ability to use Excel
• Confident communicator via telephone and email correspondence
• 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Onsite parking provided or 15 minute walk from the station
• Bonus paid monthly
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!