Client Account Manager
- JOB TYPE
- Permanent Vacancies
- Welwyn Garden City
Date posted: June 26, 2020
Job Title: Client Account Manager
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Salary: Up to £25,000 (DOE), Additional OTE up to £7000.00 P.A
Working Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm
Are you an enthusiastic, motivated and client focused individual seeking a Fresh Challenge?
Have you got previous experience in Managing Client Accounts, providing a service of excellence and working towards soft targets?
Would you be happy to work within a small, close knit team for an expanding independent business in the Heart of Welwyn Garden City?
If your answer is ‘Yes’ to the above questions, this could be a great opportunity for you!!
Our client is seeking their next team member to join their expanding team within the Financial services industry. They are looking for a bright, intellectual and motivated individual who aims to always go above and beyond to all the clients they support. Someone who has a consultative approach to building long term, successful business relationships.
• Acting as a first point of contact for clients via telephone, email and handling all queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Processing all new paperwork for new clients, checking compliance and documentation
• General administrative duties when required
• Attending client meetings on occasions
• Transferring client details on to the internal database
• Up-selling company services with a view to increase client spend
• Working towards soft targets
• Offering a high-end service to all business clients, going above and beyond to retain and build existing client accounts
• Previous office administration based experience essential
• Must have recent experience with managing multiple client accounts
• Ideally, the successful candidate will have experience in booking and attending on-site client meetings
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Confident and friendly telephone manner with a high level of customer service skills
• Intermediate MS Office skills, Excel, WORD and use of Internal CRM systems
• Overtime paid at 1.5
• 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
• Pension Scheme
• Monthly commission, up to £7000 in addition to basic salary
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you soon. Good luck with your application!