Reach and Counterbalance Forklift Drivers Wanted
- JOB TYPE
- Temporary Vacancies & Fixed Term Contracts
Date posted: April 23, 2021
Job Title: Reach and Counterbalance Forklift Drivers Wanted
Salary: £11.28 per hour, increases to £11.47 after 3 months
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
Working Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday 5.45 am – 1.45 pm
Are you looking to work for a company who offers excellent benefits, progression, and work security?
If yes, please read on and apply today!
Smart10 are recruiting on behalf of a growing client in the heart of Dunstable for experienced Reach and Counterbalance Forklift Drivers. Our client is offering ongoing work with great permanent opportunities available.
The successful candidate, will be required to hold a current reach and counterbalance truck licences.
• Full clean licences for both Reach and Counterbalance Forklift trucks
• Previous experience within a warehouse environment
• Picking and Packing expertise
• Willing to work outside on occasions
• Excellent Team player
• Ability to comply with Health and Safety procedures
Driving both a Reach and Counterbalance truck daily
Loading and Offloading Lorries
Happy with heavy lifting (up to 25kg)
Picking and Packing
• Weekly pay
• Competitive Hourly rate which increases after 3 months, and then again after 6 months
• Immediate start dates available for successful applicants
• Company Pension
• Free parking onsite
• 30 minutes of your lunch break paid
• Weekends off, voluntary overtime at x1.5
• The client offers Heath Ins & Pension scheme, as well as potential to progress onto further graded roles, if successful for a permanent position.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Smart10 Recruitment Group, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days if you have been shortlisted.