Health and Safety Policy for Temporary Workers
Our Candidate Charter confirms our commitment to treat all candidates with respect and to act in their best interests. It is important, therefore, for Smart10 to take all reasonable steps to ensure your health, safety and welfare whilst visiting our offices and working on our client’s (the Host Employer) premises.
It is, however, your responsibility to look after your own health, safety and welfare, and that of others, by:
- Familiarising yourself with the Host Employer’s Health and Safety Policy, fire and Evacuation arrangements and First Aid arrangements.
- Ensuring that you co-operate with the Host Employer’s Fire and First Aid arrangements.
- Complying with any induction and task training, supervision and requirements of any relevant risk assessments.
- Only carrying out tasks that you are trained for and competent to carry out, have been employed for and have been authorised to undertake within the agreed premises or area.
- Notifying Smart10 of any changes in your circumstances that could affect your ability to work, or that put you at risk within the workplace.
Taking care of company property entrusted to you, refrain from horseplay and abuse of welfare facilities.
You should also;
- Report to your immediate supervisor any defects in plant or equipment and ensure that plant and equipment is in a safe and secure state when unattended.
- Report all incidents that could result in personal injury or property damage to the Host Employer and your Smart10 contact.
Report any personal work-related injury or disease to your Host Employer and to Smart10.
I confirm that I have read the above and understand my health and safety responsibilities.
Health and Safety Form
Signature from Health & Safety Form